Wednesday 20 January 2010

Wildlife Watching last Year - Badgers



Busy Badgers

The highlight for me last year would have to be the Badgers. After several unsuccessful late night 'stake outs' around badger setts in cold dark fields I found an active one in Woodland about 10 miles from my Northamptonshire home. One of the amazing things was that I didn't even have to wait for darkness to fall before the beautiful creatures made their entrance. Admittedly I had liberally sprinkled quantities of peanuts around as well as spreading Peanut butter on the tree stumps. However to have up to twelve beautiful badgers within arms reach almost was an unbelievable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Punch - The Musician Leicester

I've just passed a late fitness test and have made it to 'The Musician' in Leicester. Just hoping that my knee will take the str...