Sunday 24 January 2010

Live Bands 2009 - Tarja Islington Academy 19/10

Tarja Encore


A Tarja Tinkle

Tarja Turunen



Having never seen Tarja when she was with Nightwish I was keen to catch her on the last night of what has been a massive tour.
My wife is a big Tarja fan so the London trip was organised.

Tarja was backed by superb musicians who played some excellent solos to cover for a few costume changes. Tarja was in great form and full of energy and looked great. At the end of the gig she was very emotional and full of gratitude for everyone including the fans who had supported her.
Unfortunately the Islington Academy would not be a venue I would rush back to as the sound was very poor.
Set List
  • My Little Phoenix
  • Enough
  • Minor Heaven
  • Lost Northern Star
  • Sing For Me
  • Cairen's Wall
  • The Seer
  • Tired Of Being Alone
  • Damned & Divine
  • medley- Wisdom Of Wind/Our Great Divide/Boy & The Ghost/Calling Grace
  • If You Believe
  • Oasis
  • I Walk Alone
  • Die Alive
  • Nemo
  • She Is My Sin
  • Poison
  • Deep Silent Complete
Please note this may not be the correct running order?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr Punch - The Musician Leicester

I've just passed a late fitness test and have made it to 'The Musician' in Leicester. Just hoping that my knee will take the str...