It was a very friendly queue made up mostly of villagers who seemed to know him anyway. I took the opportunity to check out some of the varied titles on offer in this wonderful and quirky bookshop. One that I will certainly return to at some point when less is going on.
Sunday, 2 November 2014
Reverand Richard Coles Book Signing
It was a very friendly queue made up mostly of villagers who seemed to know him anyway. I took the opportunity to check out some of the varied titles on offer in this wonderful and quirky bookshop. One that I will certainly return to at some point when less is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gary Numan - Northampton Roadmender (Night 2)
Tour Bus parked up Popped into town at lunchtime and called past the Roadmender just to see who was about. Two people (Ellie and Graham) wer...
No comments:
Post a Comment